Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Code already logged in at check out?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member rafferty's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am not sure what is going on, but I just tried to place and order using the new code discount, and it didn't give me the option of using a code on the first order form. I didn't think much about it until I went to the second page and there was already a code filled in and it said not to remove that code....what is up with that? Anyone else have that problem? I guess I can just erase their code and see what happens...UGH!

    Shelly

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AG DRESS DESIGNER's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2004
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How weird.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Southpaw22's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2005
    Posts
    258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yea, that happened to me. I erased the code anyway, and put in one I know had 10% off. The code they told me not to erase had no discount!

    Dani

  4. #4
    Inactive Member allthingsag's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you go to Catalog quick checkouit and put in the numbers of the items you can put in the code. It works!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That probably just means you had already logged in with another catalog keycode.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •